1/35 U.S. Self-Propelled Howitzer M109A6 Paladin Iraq War
This model kit recreates the U.S. Self-Propelled Howitzer M109A6 Paladinin in 1/35 scale. The kit itself is from the Tamiya-Italeri series. It further updates the original release from 2012 with more molding improvements, brand new parts, and even photo-etched parts included! Of course, it also includes Tamiya figures, accessories, full instruction manual, and decals, all packaged in a new Tamiya box!
About the Paladin
Deployed from 1992 onwards, the M109A6 continued a series of self-propelled howitzers that started in 1950. The L/39 155mm gun has a range of 30km, used effectively in supporting fire roles in the Iraq War of 2003.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 280mm, width: 115mm.
• Updates from Item 37012 include: cement- and paintable belt-type tracks; depictions of previously omitted gun base MVS (device measuring muzzle velocity) and hull-front spare track links; 1 fret of photo-etched parts recreating turret rear basket net, circular panel cover and water tank strap buckles; decals to recreate 3 marking options; Tamiya ration carton sheet.
• Depiction of M109A6 Paladin as deployed in the 2003 Iraq War.
• 155mm howitzer and complex turret are faithfully reproduced.
• Road wheels feature sharp detail for an authentic finish, while belt type tracks can be painted and cemented.
• Gun travel lock and hull rear spade are movable parts.
• Comes with 2 torso figures.
• Numerous accessories are also depicted, including bags, ammunition case, water tank and more.
• Self-propelled howitzer parts are a product of Italeri.